March 17, 2011

An invitation to blog

Hi, I am Edwin Ibanez Lariza, registered social worker and ordained baptist minister.

I am in the process of recovery from  lingering illness.  I was at the peak of  service when  attacked by chronic heart ailment, compounded by unusual nerve disorder.  Such condition has constrained my active life of service for more than a year now. Most of my time is spent at home due to limited mobility. The delay of complete healing makes me vulnerable to discouragement and depression.

A pastor- friend advised and taught me  blogging  to help the healing process.  Indeed, it works. In the process of sustaining the journal blog , my interest in writing has been revived. Hence, I  opened another blog to ventilate  my suppressed commitment to the service of the people towards development. Visit my networking for social development.

Just recently, I  am inspired to create  a sharing blog. A forum for life and  faith experiences of people who have survived the test of times and circumstances.  This is a venue for us to learn from one another and share  so that others will also find inspiration in their faith journey. Thus, this invitation to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment